May 6, 2007

Renee Bondi


So I was looking for a woman to post about today, I google searched "inspiring women" and Renee Bondi's name popped up. As I was reading her sorry I remembered that she spoke at my high school when I was in about tenth grade. So weird... but cool. I the thing I think I remembered most about Renee was how happy she was. She's a quadraplegic but she was SO happy, to be honest it kind of weirded me out, but she had such joy about her, I guess thats just a testament of what Jesus can do for ya! ( Also remember her joking about how being a quadraplegic was great because when she was in labor with her son, she couldent feel a thing!)



The accident that bound her to a wheelchair was nothing short of bizzare, in her sleep she basically did a nose dive off her bed breaking her neck. She woke up just as she hit the floor.

Read her story here, she puts it all a lot better than I ever could.
You can also check her out at her personal web page.

No comments: